Women Win currently invests in many organisations throughout the world. It is through the work of these implementing organisations that we are able to collect promising practices, test tools and services and measure collective impact.
Women Win selects partners based on a variety of criteria, including:
- Mission alignment: using sport to address girls’ rights
- Track record in gender, and specifically working with adolescent girls and young women (ages 10-22)
- Track record in delivering sport for development programmes
- Innovation in model or activities
- Impact on the individual and community level
- Ability to influence
- Fit for funding (region, topic, demographic) available
Note: Women Win does not accept unsolicited partner proposals and granting requests.