Help us empower more girls and non-binary youth through sport!
- At age 14, girls start dropping out of sports at 1.5x the rate that boys do.
- By age 17, more than half of girls quit playing sports altogether.
- Through sports, girls learn teamwork, leadership, and confidence.
- Playing sports contributes to better physical health and a healthier self-image.
- Girls who play sports are more likely to graduate and to get better grades in school than girls who do not play sports.
- Playing sports helps girls develop confidence and leadership skills. 90% of female CEOs played sports at some point in their lives.
- Girls and women who play sports report lower levels of depression than those who don’t
Women Win is a global women’s fund helping support girls and women. Due to the generous donations from people like you, Women Win is able to relentlessly advocate and strive towards a world in which girls and women exercise their rights. Since 2007, we’ve reached 4,132,784 girls and women who have learned to advance their rights through sport. This, in turn, sustainably improves gender equity. We could not do it without you – thank you! If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.